Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 3 Of 2013

It's about that time again! I can not believe that the year is over. It seems like I was drinking sparkling grape juice with friends to ring in 2013 a few days ago. 

I'm not going to go back over the New Year's resolutions for 2013 that I'm sure I didn't keep. THAT would be depressing. Instead, I've decided to post my top three favorite layouts that I created in 2013. 

The first project that I chose is about meeting Jordan for the first time to become her foster Mom. I used some Scenic Route paper that my good scrappy friend Nancy sent me. Scenic Route was my favorite manufacturer of all time and I'm still hoarding paper from them to this day. 

Baby Girl_Foster Parent_Adoption_Scrapbook Page

This page is a close second because it brings back awesome memories of a vacation my family took in 1993. My brother was furious when he found a fish on the beach. He kept telling the poor dead fish to "Get in the water!" 

Beach Layout_Silly Boy_Fish_Scrapbook Page

Last but not least, I've chosen a design that makes me smile every time I see it in my scrapbook. Our most recent trip to Disney included a fun day at MGM Studios. (Hollywood Studios?) These photos truly make me happy! 

MGM Studios_Disney World_Scrapbook_5 Photos

Did you post your top layouts of 2013? If you did, I'd love it if you commented with a link to your post. I'm wishing everyone a happy, blessed 2014. I hope you all have a year filled with peace and joy!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!!! These are great as your faves! I can't wait to see what you bring for 2014!! I just posted my top ones today too! LOL!! Happy New Year!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great choices! I would have a really hard time picking favorites. Maybe I should give it a try though...

Ashley Horton said...

Love your top three picks, Heather!! Such great designs for each layout and I really love the 2nd page!

Cindy Gay said...

Love them all! Scrapbooking at its best!

Debbie P said...

These layouts are beautiful! Awesome job Heather! Have a wonderful 2014!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Heather, these are all so precious! Love the layouts and the stories behind them. All the best for you and your family for 2014!:)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such wonderful and beautiful pages, Heather! They are all amazing and just perfect! Here's wishing you and your wonderful family a very happy and blessed new year! HUGS to you!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love them all! Particularly the last one! Cute & super fun!!! Happy 2014!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVING your pages Heather!!! I still love Scenic Route very much but I think I used up all of my papers. Had to laugh about the page with your little brother and the fish!

Nancy Keslin said...

your 2013 pics are great. love all of them. oh so talented.